Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Vancouver Pics

Hey Folks,
I think that I have solved my technical difficulties and the pic links should now work without any signin required. You should be able to go back to the old link and see the Bday pics. I have also added some more here today. Good old cousin Slymon stopped by last weekend with his girlfriend Trish. I believe that they are most likely back in NB now visiting the Family.
Vancouver has been treating me well. I have now spent 5 consecutive days hanging down at Kits beach.......the land of beautiful people. It kind of reminds me of Australia, except for the temperature.....and the waves......and the toplessness. Anyway, here are some more pics.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude - the ADP Internet Stazi blocks Facebook - apparently, they haven't read "The World is Flat" (Collaboration vs. Competition).

Annnnnyway - can you toss those onto kodak gallery for me, and the one or two other people who read your blog who have a job, please?

Love ya.

D

P.S. - Looks like the 3rd week of September for me in Vancity.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home