Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Got My Indonesia Pics

Yup, they have finally showed up in the mail. Just got them today though, so probably won't get them posted for a couple of days. And yes Tara, there are a couple of videos in there too that I can post.
The pic that I have here is from Kuta, Lombok. We rented bikes when we were there so that we could get up and down the coast. It was a pretty sweet way of getting around. It also allowed us to get off into some villages that we normally wouldn't have gotten to see. There were decent little scooters. You could get 90km on a decent straightaway. As I said before, one of the greatest parts is getting to it. Renting one of these scooters, and then hiring a boat to drop you off in the middle of the water. If you got a young guy, he would often just anchor the boat and come surfing with you. He was also probably one of the few locals that would actually give up waves to you as well.
Anyway, as for me, I'm still in Saint John. Heading back up to the cottage again for the long weekend. Just picked up my buddy Chris' car and am now starting to get ready for my cross country Canada hike. Will figure out how to get some pics up soon.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you ever see that movie...."Wild Hogs"....'nuff said ;)

look me up when you make it out here!

S

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan...

Have a great long weekend. Off to a cottage in Muskoka today myself. Don't get too "ossified"! Keep me posted on your trip sched...yorga

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you made it back home safe and sound!

Peter R

7:13 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Slymon,
Will do. I'm trying to make it out there for my birthday. We are having a little gathering in Kits on July 20th at my buddy Chris' place. See if you can make it for that.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Yorga,
How was the long weekend in the Muskokas? Hopefully the weather held up. I had another great one at the cottage again. Starting the packing process now for the cross country hike.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Hey Peter,
Good to hear from you. And yes, safe and sound. Now for the real challenge......reintegrating myself back into society.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home