Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Back Home!!!

Woohoo! Back to the homeland. Rolled into Toronto last night.....exactly one whole year on the road. Left on June 1st 06 and got back May 31st 2007 (except for my stint back here in September for Dad's Election). Guess I wanted to squeeze out every last minute I could. Ha. I am now officially broke, and somewhat out of steam. Always look forward to sharing beers to catch up, but I don't foresee any late nights out on the town any time soon. These tired old bones are getting ready for an important birthday that is coming up.

Went out with my friends here in TO last night......Greg & Ange, Stinch and Laura, Jones. Got to drink my first pint of Keiths in a long time. Oooo, that sweet nectar. Was nice hanging out with people who have actually known me longer than two weeks. Doesn't take long to get caught up though. I have been working on some decent answers for all those questions as well. Its all a bit of a blur to me right now. Doesn't take much for it to come back though. Hard to believe that it was a year, although I'm sure my liver would beg to differ. Anyway, looking forward to seeing you all soon. As I said, I will be here in TO for a few days, and then heading back to NB on Wednesday. Not sure where else from there!

See you all soon!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how DO your arm pits smell after a year without showering....or cutting your hair apparently....

HIPPY!!

look me up when you get out west.

Sly

PS---you gotta be in NB in late july, early aug.....you just gotta...

11:33 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Sly, the armpits are hanging in quite nicely. In fact, I have been showering everyday since getting back. I would almost say that I look half respectable....except for the hair...ah, and the lip ring. Where are you out West now??

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK - Who the hell are you and what did you do with Ryan?

No way that our good looking, respectable, hard working gentleman that left a year ago is that long haired, beet red, non-working dippy hippy in that picture.

If you are him then your Mother has got her work cut out to get you back in line.

"Stay Calm, Be Brave, Wait For The Signs"

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ry;

I'm in Whistler till the end of the month then i'm out to the sunny land of Mex...i mean bowen island...

sly

12:24 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Slyman,
Is this bowen island place in BC, or have they shipped you off to the far north to combat the great Cdn seal hunt?

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, i'm for the seal hunt...i get to kick paul mcartney's ass on occasion. the island is in BC, just off the coast of Vancouver...

sly

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home