Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Tubing Videos

Hopefully these work.






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nevermind the pictures....we want more VIDEOS!!!!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey bud!!! You stopping into Toronto at all? If you are lets go for a BEER, or two!!! :)
I'm jealous of your trip, as usual. I got prodded into my veal pen again after lunch, to log on for another four hours. The only thing that is saving me is FACEBOOK!!!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home