Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Aldy's in the Hizzo

Yup, he did eventually make it. He missed his first flight into Auz, but caught one the next day. To say that we have been partying hard since he got here would be somewhat of an understatement. Especially given that we were politely asked to leave the bar the first night out. I guess that's what a 4:00 afternoon start time will do for you.




Also, I wanted to mention that I have a new girlfriend. Her name is Kate Hudson.....some of you may have heard of her. Aldy and I were sitting in a restaurant the other day and Kate and her friend walked in. As there were no other seats available in the place, the waiter said that they could sit on the couches with us. Kate actually started to walk over towards us, and then at the last minute, they spotted another couch to sit on. I think that she was giving me the eyes though. Definitely the start of a long lasting relationship I feel.


Anyway, here are some pics.


12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, After seeing those pics i have to post a comment but i can't really come up with much more than OMG!!!

Just so you know, it's something like -36 outside with crazy blowing snow. There was a 75 car pile up yesterday because of the white out conditions and you are on THE BEACH!! Lucky butt! haha.
Anyway, i'm clearly very jealous.

Looks like you and Aldy had a great time, far from our Fredericton party days, LOL

How is the job working out? Aside from Kate Hudson, any girlfriends in the mix?

Take care, be safe, have fun.

Hugs,
Heidi

7:16 AM  
Blogger Baby on my mind said...

Can't believe this but I was just watching "how to lose a guy in 10 days" for the fifth time or something because Kate is too cool (I want to be her) and you are sitting next to her at the bar...bastard...!!! Feel free to bring her home...LOL.

Loved the pics...what I wouldn't do to be in that water right now. Say hi to Aldy for me and tell him to leave you in one piece.

Take care, be safe, have fun, watch the signs...

8:25 AM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Peter R!
Good to hear from you. Yes, the Auzzie vibe has treated me very well. Even the worst day on the waves is better than a day in the office! Ha! Don't know if I'm going to be making it into the outback like you did.....little too far of a trip for me!

4:43 AM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Mom,
Don't worry, I have now slept in Aldy's bed twice to get revenge.

And yes, we have been drinking resposibly. Ha.

4:45 AM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Hey Folks,
Having trouble replying on the Blog today....may have to get back to you shortly.

4:48 AM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Marion,
That's too bad that you weren't that impressed with Costa Rica. I thought the countryside was amazing and the beaches (Tamarindo) were awesome. Good to hear that the vacation went well though. Are you guys going to be in N.B. when I make it back to Canada???

4:49 AM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Stinch,
Good to hear from you. Don't worry, I'm taking care of old Aldy.....I know that you worry about him. He seems to have fit in quite nicely with all the boys here.....must be something to do with the slack environment!

4:51 AM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Frisky,
Did you tell the Trailor Park Boys about how popular they are in N.Z.?? I love those guys. Sounds like you had a good time at the awards show. Seeing any cool bands rolling through T.O. these days?

4:53 AM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Heidi!
I'm a one girl man now. I just keep waiting for Kate to call. That's shitty about that whole minus 36 thing. If it makes you feel any better, there has been an offshore swell here and the water has been a little been colder these days.

And has for the Freddy days, it is still pretty much the same thing for us when Aldy and I get together. Ha!

4:55 AM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Kimi,
Living in a tent is amazing. And stop playing hard to get, you LOVE the hair. I will have to do a before and after for the trip at the end.

Sorry, no pics of Kate.

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan,

The beat goes on! I can't believe you have the stamina to keep up that life style. I know it sounds idylic but drinking, eating, surfing, chasing Kate, drinking, sleeping, dreaming about Kate....that has to take its toll on a person. Our plan is to be back in NB by the end of May. So, when you do decide to return to the land of four seasons, we will be there.

Take care and stay safe.

Philip

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's a sad statement that you have sent photos of some of the most beautiful, scenic landscapes in the world and the thing I'm most excited about is that you ALMOST sat next to Kate Hudson! Who knows...maybe I would have seen you in the pages of my US magazine as "an unknown gentleman of nomadic appearance."

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home