Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Coming Home!!!

Yes, I have now officially booked my trip home. Leaving Asia in about 10 days or so, heading to London for just over a week, and then will be back in the homeland. Hard to believe that it has actually been a whole year. Must say though, I'm pretty excited about getting home. No more crazy menus, no more shitty washrooms, no more border crossings, and no more buses. Sign me up! Ha.

Have been relaxing and winding down on and island called Ko Tao. Weather has been awesome, with crazy short little rain storms that come late in the afternoon. Did some snorkeling, but didn't bother to do any diving.

Decided that I do have one last bit of adventure left in me though so I am now in Laos, travelling with my buddy Greg that I met in Australia. Only here for about a week, but had to get out of Thailand as my Visa had expired. Laos is supposed to be pretty beautiful, so looking forward to seeing a little of it.

Anyway, here are a few pics from Ko Tao (not much). I will have Greg's camera to use in Loas though, so there should be tons more pics to follow!

Talk to you all soon, and more importantly, I'm looking forward to seeing you all soon!!!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=8ab2nqp.8034h5ux&x=1&y=-yw7dzb

10 Comments:

Blogger Baby on my mind said...

Wow...your hair looks long! And you look quite buffed Ry! Ha ha

Can't believe you are at the end...sad....very sad! But happy to see you soon...big 30th birthday coming up for you this summer PARTY!!

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally coming home! That's "Stellar", no I mean that's "Awesome", no I mean that's "Spectacular" - I don't know how to describe it because I learned some many new adjectives this past year.

I'm sure you're sick and tired of hearing all that boring sports stuff from your friends' messages so I thought I catch you up on the real important stuff so you're up to speed when you get home.
Captain Kathryn Janeway still hasn't made out with Chakotay yet but you can see she gets moist whenever he's around. Seven of Nine wanted to do it with Enson Harry Kim but the little oriental must have felt insecure with having such small hands to handle such large boobs. She finally did it with the "Doctor" and since he's a hologram his hands or whatever can be any size!! Tom Paris is playing hide the weenie with the Klingon woman B'Elanna Torres. Apparentlly sex with a Klingon female can be deadly! Neelix is still poking Kes. Inter species breading could produce a whole new breed with those two. And last but not least poor little Tuvok is still playing with himself on the holodeck!

There - all the important stuff you need to know!!

"Stay Calm, Be Brave, Wait For The Signs"

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's "Breeding" not "Breading" although kneading of loaves is involved!

5:47 PM  
Blogger The Sarcastic Mommy said...

Ryan, Glad you are coming home and hoping we get to see you this summer! Does this mean you are going to end your blog? Speaking of blogs....I really think Colin needs to start one up!!! Come on, you always have tons of useles but very funny stuff to write about Colin :) haha

Enjoy the end of the adventure! Love ya.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Tara, yes hair is definitely getting long, but I don't know about the buff part. Yes, its sad to be ending, but I'm exciting to be getting home. I don't think that you're allowed to sleep in bunk beds after you turn 30.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Colin, I don't know what I'd do without you. I would be so out of touch of what was going on back on the homefront. It would take me forever to catch up on it all.

LOL. My friends here got a good kick out of my 'news from home'.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Heidi,
I agree that Colin should start one. HOw about a Coady blog where people can post updates on what's been going on??? Also, I heard that Marion was throwing a massive week long Coady Campbell reunion at their new place this summer.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

And Aldy Simon STinch,
I'm hoping for Ottawa to take the cup this year. Go Alfie. And to all you Sens fans out there, I told you that Heatly was a better deal than Hossa.

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THATS WHAT I"M TALKIN ABOUT!!!! Alfie is kickin ass this year, its about time too! Leafs fans are crying into their golf gloves....wahhhhhh.

S

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ry,
Auntie Marion here. Long time no talk. I just got caught up on the last several weeks. I'm retired officially so have been busy doing nothing and haven't seen your blog since I left work. I'm thrilled to hear you're coming home.I'm sure your mother and the rest of the family are as well.
Colin, you are one crazy brother. You really should start a blog or a comic book or something, you are hilarious.
Phyllis/Roly, when do I get the roast beef dinner?
Ry, there is no way in hell I'm having a long weekend Campbell/Coady party. It's one day, Saturday, with one family at a time, and hope you are home for it.
Heidi & family and Slyman/Trish will all be home and it would be great to have you guys all together.
We just got back from a week in Whistler, and went to see Bowen Island, Simon's next posting. Beautiful country. They talked me into going up Blackcomb Mountain on the gondola & ski lift. Very scary but beautiful.
Another week and we'll be getting packed up for the big move back east. We're pretty excited.
Hope all is well. Stay healthy and don't miss your flight. See you soon.
Love ya

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home