Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

London Baby!

Hey Folks.

Still in London, but heading back to TO this Thursday. Going to be there until Wednesday sorting some things out, and then will be heading back to NB to see the family. Not to worry though, as I will be passing back through TO for a while later this summer, so I'm hoping to catch up with everybody then. Focusing on doing a boarding season somewhere out west this year and will find some employment when I get there. Still working out the details. Don't really have any answers to the 'What are you doing next question", so I'm hoping that this will due. Ha!

Also wanted to help cheer on all you hardcore Sens fans. I actually managed to watch the game on the internet the other night. Heard that it is quite the party in Ottawa right now. Wish I could be there.

On a side note, I will probably keep the blog going for a bit until I get settled somewhere. It sounds crazy, but it actually surpassed the 10,000 hit mark a couple of days ago ('hits' are everytime somebody brings up the page....the counter is at the very bottom of the blog). Have to get a new camera and a new pic site though, but besides that, I'm rolling.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing you all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home