Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Indonesia Pics


I think that I may have figured out a new way of posting these pics. The old Kodak site isn't holding up anymore these days. Anyway, I have linked these in from Facebook. Should be a little easier as well as you don't have to sign in to look at them.
As for me, I am currently still in NB. Just got done spending another weekend at the cottage. Got a good little visit from some of the extended family as well (Dave & Elies, Marion & Philip, and Talia & Jason with little Cameron). Have finally gotten a hold of my buddy Chris' car and am currenlty getting it fixed up. Planning on leaving soon for my cross country drive to Vancouver. Going to be a long one, but looking forward to seeing the rest of the country. Will definitely keep the blog going a bit and should hopefully get some pics of the prairies on the way through.
Anyway, here are some of the pics from Indonesia.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan...

Indo pics awesome--now I have travel fever bad, you ratbag. Tall blue guy looks pretty fierce, tho--good thing you left him in Indo...LOL

Muskokas was shite--it was FREEZING the whole weekend. Made some good dinners though and had wicked Scrabble matches. And I was attacked by a squirrel--he'd somehow gotten in the cabin and leapt onto my foot while I was totally passed out on the couch. Yes, I am a screamer! Took awhile to get the poor furball out--can't believe he didn't die of a heart attack in the process--I nearly did.

Any big birthday plans???.....yorga

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pssst.. Ryan - It's Talia & Brad!!!
Stop smokin that dope!

"Stay Calm, Be Brave, Wait For The Signs"

PS
GET TO WORK!!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home