Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Zedeno Chara in the Hizzo!!!!

Yeah Baby!!!!! The big man has come to Beantown!!! It's a sad day for Sens fans (notably Stinch), but let's all rejoice that the Boston organization has made one giant step (6 foot 9 to be exact) back to becoming the old Big Bad Bruins!!!

Us B's fans are probably the most neglected fans in the league, so it is nice to be able to celebrate any victories that come our way. Nothing wrong with signing the #1 free agent available!!!

Not sure about signing Savard at $4mill, but 1 for 2 ain't that bad.

Too bad about Gill as I actually liked the way he was coming along, but hey, there's a new big man in town (note to hardcore fans: recall Chara rag dolling Gill around like a little girl, one foggy evening in Boston last fall).

Can't wait to see Chara in that B's uniform......brings a tear to my eye.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to bed but i specifically logged on to tell you about chara! news travels fast in south america. Edmonton traded Chris "i brought u to the cup" Pronger to anaheim??
Goodnight,

Aldy

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell was that all about? Get back to your trip!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Aldy, don´t worry, I´m still keeping in touch with the NHL! Ha. I was so damn excited when I found out about Chara, but I had no one to tell about it!! Pronger to Anaheim makes absolutely no sense. Too much $$$ and leadership for one blueline. Look for Niedemeyer to be moved. His brother already left town about a month ago.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

I can´t help it Colin....all this soccer bullshit makes me crave hockey even more!

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home