Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Blog Tips

Hey all, be sure to check in on old posts that you have made comments on, as I will eventually reply to them there. This blog thing definitely has a learning curve to it, but it has been working like a charm for me. Good to see that you are all figuring out how to use it.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got the news of your adventure. Way to go. Send pictures of all the naked women you see - in the outdoors and indoors! Ha!
Just a quick note - DID YOU NOT SEE THE MOVIE "HOSTEL"? Spend an extra $1.25 and stay in a HOTEL!

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I'm not sure U no who I am, as I got a "bro" from U last post!!! Isn't surfing addictive? When I had my first lesson last year I wanted to stay in Kauai and spend every day waitin' on a wave. Methinks you should branch out from the PB&J sandwiches, tho--fun part of the culture is checkin' out the food. Bring on the chilis!!!

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you on the road. Did you get kicked out of the house or are you married and ran away from your family. I bet it is one or the other. If you need forgiveness I will give it yo you now. Young people are so hard to control. If you need money to get home I will send you some from my old age pension.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Colin,
Actually, I purposefully avoided that movie! So far, the biggest fear that I have about the hostels, is that the guy on the top bunk might puke on me.

As for the naked pics, well a)I've gone on the straight and narrow now, and b) that is on the private blog. Ha!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Frisky, I've now figured out who you are. These nicknames are tough to follow for me! As for checking out the food and the culture, well 6 or 7 hours of staring at a toilet bowl has now fully convinced me that peanut butter sandwiches are defintely the way to go!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Kimmie aka. Kimi

Re: homecooked meals...please see previous comment. I'm not getting along with food right now.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Dirt,
The problem with action shots, is that there has to be some action. Catching me riding a wave would be like whalewatching in the SJ River. Still working on it though! Come some shots from me on the land in my tight superman surfing outfit. If that doesn't turn your stomach, I don't know what will....

9:05 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Not sure who anonymous is, but if you're looking to send money, please forward to TD Bank account number 478..........

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home