Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Hockey Updates

Looking for hockey updates. Not just scores, but looking for the low down. Who´s hot, who´s dominating, what are the story lines, etc. etc.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the screams coming from my basement (that's Stinch's basement)you could tell the story wasn't good. Game condensed: 3-1 Edmonton going into the 3rd period. 4-4 with 30 seconds left. 5-4 Carolina by the final buzzer. The boys (and the cats) missed you, Ryan. (I can't believe my only post has been sports related.)

6:06 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Well, isn´t that interesting. I make a post requesting info on sports, and the only 2 replies I get are from chicks. Shows how gay my friends are. Thank you Laura and Kimi, I appreciate it. (And yes Kimi, I CAN look up the score, but I was looking for the loooow-down).

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude,
you know how busy i am...

Crazy game, weird game.. Edmonton Dominated early.. Carolina had a weird comeback and then they went up for the first time with little time left, Edmonton then scored a tying goal with a couple minutes left..then the last goal was steve smith like but it was jason smith..cofed up the buck bounced out front..empty net wabam!! Ward stood on his head made an amazing save to save the game...they had chances to tie in the last 20 seconds..pronger scored on a penalty shot..i think they even picked him?

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

2:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home