Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mexico Bound

Yup, it is time for another trip. After 6 months back at the Bank, I figured that a little sand between the toes would treat me well. As I have said before, I love latin america, and so I figured that I would try to freshin up my Spanish skills and head to Mexico for a bit. Nothing too crazy this time though (don't know if I have the gas to pull off another round-the-world dealio), maybe just a month or so. Heading down to the southwest coast and starting off in a town called Puerto Escondido (en inglise: hidden port).



Leaving on Monday (March 17) and will be spending a day in Mexico city before heading to the coast. Not really planning on doing any crazy trekking around. Just hoping to find a cozy hammock on a nice beach, with some tastey Mexican cuisine close by. I decided on the southwest coast because it is known for all its cool little surf beaches. I will try to pick up a board while I'm there, so that I have something to do to keep me in shape.




Anyway, not sure how much posting I'll be doing down there, but I will definitely try to get some pics up. Talk to you all soon!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

son of a B***H!!! What are you doing this weekend then? I'm kinda sick but if you wanna grab dinner or something on sat, let me know!

I'm definitely jealous but I am going to Florida soon so I can't be THAT jealous!

have a good time! Call me!

S

9:16 AM  
Blogger The Sarcastic Mommy said...

Ry, have a great (and safe!) trip :) Can't wait to see the pictures and hopefully read lots of blog updates about your adventures! Love ya, H.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Sly,
Sat I have a hockey game. You interested in Sunday dinner with the Kits fam though?

2:47 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Miss Heidi,
We'll have to see what kind of adventures I get up to. Probably not as much as last time. Mostly just want to hit up some beaches and to do some surfing (which I will probably have to learn all over again now). Going to bring my ukulele down to try to get some skills in that area as well!

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God - it's still not out of your system. You must make too much money at that bank! Do you earn it or steal it?

I guess "A man's gota do what a man's gota do"

Be careful down there - we are still trying to get that cry baby woman out of jail. Apparently she's innocent! Yeh right. She's in jail for over 2 years now and still has not gone to trial. When ever she gets a chance to talk on CBC radio, she crys all the time like a baby.
So keep your nose clean - I don't want you blubbering on CBC.

"Stay Calm, Be Brave, Wait For The Signs"

9:50 AM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Colin, nice to hear from you again!

I have no clue what you're talking about, but yes, I will be keeping my nose clean as usual. Will probably stick mostly to just hanging out on beaches really. I will be watching for the signs though!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home