Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thor Sighting in Vancouver

I found this guy in my living room. He claims to know my sister.



Tara, do you recognize this fellow?

6 Comments:

Blogger The Sarcastic Mommy said...

Wow, that is one sexy picture! haha

Ry, glad to see you are finally back at the blogging :)

Oh....and very happy to know you now own more than pair of undies! LOL

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, can't say that I know him...wait, he has his lap top open and no doubt his crackberry nearby, must be my husband.

Good that you guys can spend some QT together.

Tara

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmm, is anybody else wondering what he's looking at and where his hands are?

lol, just kidding....sort of....

Sly

10:33 AM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Miss Heidi,
Yes, I actually own a FEW pair now. I'm moving up in the world. I shower everyday and everything!

3:47 AM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Laptop and Crackberry.....yes. I was complaining about a wife who was harrassing him with txt msgs. I think it was definitely him.

3:49 AM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Slymon,
Given that I was the one who was in the room taking the pic, I was very sure to monitor the info going across the monitor.

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home