Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

PIcs from Quito

Stayed in Canoa, Ecuador for a couple of days. Nice little beach town. First day was cloudy, but 2nd was stellar. Got to do some surfing, and then just hanging out at the beach. Couple nice pics of the sunset. Stayed at a hostel called Cocoloco, owned by a dutch guy named Franz. Cozy beds and nice hot showers. Was awesome getting back to the beach again, and just spending a couple of days relaxing.

Have now landed in a small little surfing town called Montanita, in Ecuador (further down the coast). It is an awesome little spot that is nice and cheap. Probably will be hanging out here for a few days.

Here are some pics from Quito, and from my trip to the cloud forest in Mindo. Little heavy on the scenery side, but what can you do. It also has......´THE MIDDLE OF THE WORLD´!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=8ab2nqp.6rpqmwc5&x=0&y=dzcuen

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan. It's official - I will no longer be checking the photo galleries you post here for fear that I may do something rash... like quit my job and make a dash for the topographical center of the earth! Laura would be very angry with you, and who wants that?

Yours enviously,
Stinch

11:09 AM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Mom,
Feeling good and healthy. Getting lots of sleep! And yes, I am in need of a haircut, but have to find somewhere decent to get it done. Glad to see that you still love me anyway! Ha!

PS I love the happy faces.....wish I could do them too, but can´t find the keys on these computers.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Stinch, please don´t get Laura after me. That means that Becca would want to shoot me too. As for no longer checking things, you can join the club with Chris and Yann. Ha! Keep the job going....I´m going to need some friends to mooch off of when I get back and I´m out of coin.....kinda like what Ponesse did when he was saving for his condo. BTW, I heard that Cmac was on that road now too....cheap bastards.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rhyno - yeah - for all I know, one of those bums is going to end up living in our spare bedroom! Keep on keepin on, dude.

Bigg upps, madd love
Stinch

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK Ryan - Your Mother & Stitch think you went to the "Center of the Earth" I don't think you could handle the 6000 degree heat or molten iron! I think you are in the "Middle of the World" aren't you? We could possible accept "Middle Earth" but that would mean you would have to be "Frodo".

Saw the pictures - too much green - need more flesh tones!

Summer is drawing to a close here real fast - night's cooling off. We'll be even more envious of you and your hot climate when the snow starts to fly here.

“Stay Calm, Be Brave, Wait for the Signs”

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn right I'd shoot you too. If dave left, I'd have nobody to mock laura with!

I still like the pictures ryan, I'm living vicariously through you. Keep them coming.

B

2:23 AM  
Blogger Baby on my mind said...

Hey Ry. Pics are great...rocks look a little slippery though...I was nervous for you but I guess since I talked to you after the pics were taken, you survived!!

Colin, you make me laugh!!!! It's great comic relief visiting this blog let me tell ya!!!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Miss Kimi,
Thanks for the wedding pics. As for the glasses, well the eyes get a little tired of the contacts. Try to save them for the beach towns, for when I´m doing face plants off surfboards.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Stinch....be sure to charge them rent!!!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Colin.
Ha! Yeah, I definitely haven´t made it to the middle of the earth....although that lava field in Guatemala is what I´d picture it to look like.

Upon review, there is definitely too much green tones....I will start working on the flesh tones.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Becca,
That is true.....you guys do make a good team. Truly though, I think Laura enjoys it.

I will try to post some pics of the local studs here....for all you ladies out there.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Tara,
Rocks actally weren´t even that slippery....I learned that if there is good waterflow, you´re OK. When the water is dead, then I´ve painfully learned that the tend to be a little more slippery.

And yes, loving the comic relief, but remember, it doesn´t have to be funny....I still love hearing from all you others out there too!!!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home