Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Moustaches Are Back!!!





YEEEEYAH!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Baby on my mind said...

And they are UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice molest-ashe.... semi-creepy... watch out ladies here comes Ryan... salsa skills and all ;)

Breanne

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My God thats ugly. You should leave it on. You look all grown up. Call the bank. Its time to come home. Dad

1:04 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Ha!!!
Well, I figured that it wouldn't get a very strong response.....especially from the female contigent. The good news is, is that it didn't last long. And yes, it was definitely ugly.....and creepy. I loved it though. It may be making a reappearance when I get into Peru etc.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home