Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Made it to Flores

In Flores now staying at Youth Hostel Los Amigos.

Spent a few days in Semac Champey, just NE of Coban. Probably the nicest spot that Ive hit so far on this trip. Caves were amazing and river was stellar. Will update later when I have more time.

Heading to the ruins in Tikal today and tomorrow. Going to try to stay outside the park, so that we can get in and catch the sunrise in the ruins. They are supposed to be spectacular.

May head back to Flores afterwards, and then will be heading to Livingston. Going to try to get back to Honduras.

Will check in later.

Ryan

UPDATE

Leaving Flores today and heading for Finca Ixobel. May stay there for a few days. I think that it may be a little remote, so I´m not sure if I´ll have access to email. We are going to try to head to Livinston (SEeast Guatemala) after that, and then head for the Bay Islands in Honduras. Will check in when I can!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude - say hi to Method Man when you're in Tikal for me...

11:55 AM  
Blogger Baby on my mind said...

Just when I thought your trip couldn't get anymore spectacular...

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen to your Mom - take a lantern with you when you go tubing underground! Watch out for the bat poop. They say the spirits of Mayam peoples who prematurly died of bad salsa haunt these underground waterways and possess tall skinny bearded humans. You should be alright though, that lantern will scare them off.

"Mantente en calma, Se valiente, Espera las senales"

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home