Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Attention All TD Bankers

Scott Sterling is an international superstar!!!!! (I forgot to tell you)

When I was in Guatemala, I was heading towards the Bay Islands, which took about 2 days to get to. As the bus was running behind, my Aussie buddy and I ended up in some little shit town in the middle of nowhere. Given that the buses can be a little painful at times, we decided to treat ourselves to a hotel room with a TV (note, treat meaning $9 each per night.......oh and by a room with a TV, I mean that the family wheeled a couple of beds into their living room for us, and then sat out in the hall all night). After grabbing a bite to eat and getting settled in, we crack on the TV and who else is on there, but the great Scott Sterling!!! It was hilarious. Scott, you were being interviewed about some dye company thingy (can´t remember the details). At first I was impressed with your fluent Spanish, and then I realized that they were dubbing you over. I couldn´t believe it!!! We watched it for about 5 minutes, and then my Aussie buddy made me turn the channel out of boredom (only because of the spanish part though....I swear!). Anyway, I thought that you would all like to hear that.

Scott, if you ever decide to go to Guatemala (for a nice family vacation), I´m sure that you will be welcomed with open arms. Given that they play the same programs 50 times over, I´m sure that you would be quite recognized by late night Guatemalan TV watchers. That, and your fair skin, should put you somewhere amongst the ranks of royalty down here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ryan we heard that a volcano erupted in Equador today. Are you handy the site or did you even hear about it. By the way who is Scott Sterling. Papa

10:33 PM  
Blogger Baby on my mind said...

Scott Sterling reveal yourself.

LOL (have been dying to say that since Aldy said it...)

5:56 PM  
Blogger Baby on my mind said...

Oh...and I certainly hope you weren't near said volcano site.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Hey
Scott Sterling is a guy that I used to work with at TD. Not even sure if he knows about this, but I figured that somebody there will pass it along to him. Thought it was pretty hilarious.

As for the volcano, it is a few hours south of here. There is a guy who showed up at our hostal after being evacuated out of the town that night. Had some crazy pictures, and it was a crazy story. All is well though!

I´m off to the ¨middle of the world´today....should be interesting.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home