Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Wedding Pics

Little late coming but I wanted to get them on anyway. Here are the pics from Greg & Ange´s wedding that I got to co`MC (thanks Greg & Ange......I still can´t believe that you trusted Yann and I to do it!). Technical difficulties prevented me from being able to post my pics, but thankfully miss Laura McIninch (aka. Lgray) was nice enough to forward hers. As you will see from the pics, a good time was had by all. Was nice to see all the usual suspects again. I must admit, there aren´t many weddings that I go to where an actual mosh pit forms. My favorite pic is where we have Greg hoisted up on the dance floor. And as you can tell, the groom was loving every minute of it.

I may come across looking a little intoxicated in some (insert ¨all¨) of the pics but I swear, it´s just the camera angle.

Thanks Laura!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=6kq1y2k1.1lf66sj9&x=0&y=v954fi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home