Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Monday, September 25, 2006

On The Road Again

Back in Quito. Arrived late last night and am staying at the same hostel as before.......El Centro de Mundo Hostal. Actually a little bit of an adjustment once again, but I'm sure it won't take long.

Had an awesome trip home and it was great seeing everybody. I am now armed with a fully loaded iPod, which should make my music listening much more interesting. I'm going to try to meet some people and see if I can get out of here ASAP (given that this is my THIRD time being here). I actually managed to successfully rearrange my fights after spending the past few weeks home, so I don't have to worry about rushing to Lima.

Anyway, be sure to keep in touch.

7 Comments:

Blogger Baby on my mind said...

Hey Ry. Are you coming home for Thanksgiving?? I'll save you a spot at the table. LOL

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally, you've left again...thank god....it'll be a while before canada can get rid of the dirty mexican burrito smell....oh well....its amazing how hard it is to febreeze a province...at least I'm on the west coast.

congrats to your dad and the fam for an awsome election, thats great news!

its now 3:26am....1.5hrs to go in my night.....we had a small riot in the village....it was fun cause I almost took a guys head off....he was talking when he shoulda been listening ;) oh....right...this is being blogged....oops goo'mbye.

S

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan wanted to thank you again for making my party it was the highlight of my B-Day, rember what we talked about........

11:27 AM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Hey Mom,
Colin let me know about Talia's new one. I sent her an email but I'm not sure if she'll be checking it anytime soon! Cold is actually feeling much better....thank God. I'm not sure what altitude I'm at now, but it feels much more comfortable.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Tara, a big Turkey dinner sounds pretty stellar right now!!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Slymon,
Love the line....."He was talking when he should have been listening". You're such a cop now. It's close to my line of, "I don't know why you're still talking, because I'm all done listening". Feel free to use it in action.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

JoeyMac,
Twas good seeing you bro. I can't believe that you're 20 already. Glad to see that you guys chose to have a sober B-day.......you know how all that boozing makes me uncomfortable. And yes, I'll work on the other...

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home