Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Bruins in The Playoffs

As expected, it has been emotional times for me over the past couple of weeks. As most of you know, I take my Bruins pretty seriously. Having them get in the playoffs and get some experience for the younger players was what I was hoping for at the beginning of this season. If they got in, I promised myself that I wouldn't get too crazy about things if they lost in the first round. I said that I would constantly remind myself of what my initial hopes were at the beginning of the season. When I saw that they were playing Montreal in the first round (our long standing arch rival), I promised myself that I wouldn't get too patriotic and start wishing ill will to the Hab players and their fans.

Well, that has all gone for naught.



I made the mistake of watching the opening game with my buddies at their apartment (I talked my buddy Coog's into putting two TV's next to each other so we could watch two games at a time). These people got introduced to a whole new level of hockey watching. Hockey watching.....and rage. No matter how much preparation I did for these playoffs, I still can't stand to see the B's get scored on. This is a passion that is beyond comprehension to those of whom consider themselves to be Habs fans all of the sudden.

Regardless, I'm proud of my B's, and with the victory in game 3, it was nice to see the good guys win for a change. Good luck to them for tonight! Also, wish me luck.....these games are hard on my heart.

And oh yeah, I have posted the rest of my pics from Mexico below. Enjoy.


http://www.flickr.com/gp/30126387@N00/GyPL61

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pullin for the "B's"....even if I have the habs winning in my playoff pool....sorry ryan....

I feel an equal rage with the senz out in 4....more so at Mark Bell for cheap shotting our boys....oh well, he's young in his career....and he's gonna get diddled by some dude in his jail cell all summer.

Florida's treating me well.... i can't imagine leaving for any hockey team!

ttyl

Sly

9:16 AM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Thanks Sly, like I said, it's nice to see the good guys win some. It's too bad about Sens. I would have loved to see them bring Emery in in game 4 for a changup. Tough not having Alfie AND their main playoff guy, Fisher.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

PS- Who's all in Florida? Just you and your chica down there to visit the folks?

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

10-4! Dave and Elise are in a condo in the same complex and Talia and Brad arrive this afternoon....i think they're here for the rest of the time T and I are here.

Weathers great since we arrived....Woke up early this morning and was rewarded with a school of dolphins just off the dock near our condo....pretty cool.

Not much on the go today...hang by the pool...drink some margaritas...maybe check out the old lady aquasize they have here....

ttyl
Sly

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel for you....sorry bro.

8:42 AM  
Blogger The Sarcastic Mommy said...

Is it safe to say you are never updating this blog again and I should stop checking? haha

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok.....anytime now Ry!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Ryan D. MacIntyre said...

Ha! I guess my absence kind of answered that one! Yeah, I haven't really been putting much for updates on. I am thinking of starting a hockey one this season, but I can't imagine it being of much interest to my friends on this one! My and my chica are heading back to NB on Aug 15 for a couple of weeks (unfortunately, I booked it b/f that reunion dates were set), but I will hopefully will have something post worthy from that!

1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check.

12:52 AM  
Anonymous 高額アルバイト said...

もうすぐ年末、何かとお金が必要な時期に朗報!!楽して稼げる高額アルバイトを紹介します。家に居ながらにして驚きの高収入を得られます。年末年始をリッチに過ごしたい人必見!

3:14 AM  
Anonymous 出逢い said...

新年を寂しく過ごしている方に必見。まだ間に合う出逢いのサイトです。冬休み後半の思い出作りに異性と過ごしませんか?今から始まる異性との新たな関係を築き、一年の初めを良い思い出に変えましょう

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home