Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Back in Vancity

That's right, I made it back into Van just a couple of days ago. Pretty happy to be home. My trip to Mexico was just a short one (just under 3 weeks). Just enough time to get some beach time in, while also checking out some cool parts of Mexico. I will try to post up the rest of the pics soon. I have to figure out how to use this new computer (MacBook). It's been a slow process!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home