Blogging Private Ryan

MY EMAIL: theryanfiles@yahoo.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

HockeyJackass is dedicated to entertainment. If you are just looking for stories about who won the game the night before, go check the scores. We're here to give you the underlying stories that matter. I also currently work for THESCORE providing play-by-play liveblogs of all your favorite teams. To get in touch with me, if you so desire: ryno@hockeyjackass.com.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Random Pics

Just some random pics that I´ve gotten from other people that I´ve travelled with. A couple of them were some classic ones of us jumping off a warf in Nicaragua.

I´m currenlty in Iquique, Chile right now, and heading for Bolivia. Just got done spending the day on the beach and playing football (real football, not this soccer shit). Chile is too damn expensive though. Should be in La Paz by tomorrow.

Cheers!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=8ab2nqp.8iw4316d&x=1&y=3czcfk

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ry,
Great pictures. There seems to be alot of one little dark haired chick. Something we should know about? Nice bum by the way. I'm really disapointed you couldn't get closer to the naked guys. I tried using a magnifiying glass on the picture but it didn't work. Course, they were probably too small to see anyway, it looked a little chilly out, and I've heard about shrinkage. Slyman is home tomorrow and Philip is home on Wednesday, so we're looking forward to that. Hope all is well, stay safe. Love ya
Auntie Marion

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home